POMT is a nationwide workplace technology specialist who seeks to make the critical connections between property, HR, and information technology functions, for a seamless and unrivalled experience of the modern workplace. This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that continually strives for excellence. You'll be part of a team-oriented and results-based culture, where your ideas will always be heard.
The principle function of this role will be to act as POMT’s Solutions conduit with Workplace from Facebook. You will be responsible for growing POMT’s sales revenue with a focus net new sales of Workplace from Facebook products and services.
Workplace from Facebook is an enterprise communication and collaboration SaaS platform that enables employees at any organisation to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with over 30,000 companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies.
- Acquiring net new customers, driving business growth with a focus on Mid Market & Large Enterprises
- Generation of leads via prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Navigate short and long-term sales cycles across multiple lines of business & departments within an organisation
- Maintaining and fostering key relationships within WPXFB
- Selling to C-Level Executives / HR / Head of Communications
- Deal management across multiple stakeholders - Comms / IT / Exec / Operations
- Upselling POMT’s additional solutions & Managed services offering
- Participate in marketing activities to drive new business, with a focus on client events: Executive Dinners, Webinars, Demo’s
- Manage pipeline and reporting within POMT’s CRM
- Manage the vendor relationship between POMT and Workplace from Facebook including forecasting, co-sell opportunities, deal negotiation & execution
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and structure commercial agreements
- Provide deep product expertise, understanding of the communications and collaboration landscape to sell a vision for how companies can change the way they work and strengthen their culture.
- Strong sales leader with 3-5 years professional experience in B2B software sales.
- Proven track record of building strong C-level relationships and closing deals while exceeding sales targets
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement
- Interested in enterprise software, great products, dynamic start-up environments and the business of innovation
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans and communications
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on technology business
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Strong analytical ability and outstanding communications skills