As a Junior Product Analyst you will be heavily involved in POMT’s R&D function, investigating, trialing and researching new products to add to the vast array of services that we deliver to our clients.
This role calls for an inquisitive, proactive and dependable professional who is interested in how things work, always looking to expand their knowledge with what they don’t know.
You are both technical and process minded with a keen eye for detail and the ability to logically think about and question what is not being said when conversing with others.
You are able to communicate clearly to all POMT team members and our clients.
You enjoy being hands on, delving into the technical detail and testing things out yourself.
You will be responsible for research and investigation into various products related to the Workplace Technology industry and for documenting and disseminating information to internal POMT team members.
You have experience with cloud platforms / concepts or SaaS solutions and have a desire to learn and experiment with as many products as you can.
- Investigate and test new Products and functionality
- Document and communicate findings to various functions within POMT
- Provide technical information to support Sales and Consulting in pre-sales activities
- You will be responsible for end-to-end activities, which include finding information, documenting and communicating these to internal stakeholders.
- Deal with third party Product vendors for trial instances, product clarifications, technical investigation
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Delivery and Support collateral for use by internal POMT teams
- Support Delivery and Operations teams to deliver and support client Product implementations
- Testing product functionality
- Documenting testing findings
- Documenting implementation and configuration steps
- Sharing knowledge within POMT
- Providing level 2 & level 3 support
- Engaging in pre-sales activities including investigation and client meetings
- Engaging in implementation activities
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technology role
- Inquisitive nature; Able to logically deduce
- Good understanding of SaaS / Cloud concepts
- Exposure to testing processes (UAT / Product Testing / Unit testing / test cases) desirable
- Understanding of development lifecycles / development experience is a plus
- Coordination experience a plus (Project Management / Project co-ordination)
- Some hardware experience / understanding desirable
- Strong communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Cloud platforms / Cloud concepts / SaaS high level architecture principles
- Understanding of Application configuration / administration
- Understanding of API / development concepts
- Demonstrated ability for client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactiveness to take initiative
- Able to manage own tasks to set timelines