You will work with external clients to deliver application and platform solutions that will greatly increase the overall effectiveness of communication and collaboration within the organisation.
You will have a chance to shape and mature the delivery of these platform projects
This position provides an exciting opportunity to join a growth-oriented practice and make your mark to the management of projects on industry leading products.
- Ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Act as point of contact with client program management.
- Monitors program status and identifies risks. Documents program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes to maintain program course. Assesses results and determines and implements risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.
- Interfaces and collaborates with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Determine in advance when additional resources will be needed, plan for and adjust as required
- Gain an understanding of the products being delivered, to be able to answer standard application questions
- Adhere to organisation project methodologies and in conjunction with your experience, shape the delivery of your projects within these methodologies
- Participate in proposal effort estimations as your experience with our products increases
- Interface and provide input to discussions regarding project-related decisions and project direction
- Gathers feedback from client on project results; analyses feedback and incorporates same into future programs. Identifies and determines global implications of project parameters and redefines, redesigns or revises as appropriate.
- Provides direction and assigns work as appropriate with regard to timeliness and completion of objectives.
- Provide performance input.
- Prepares and recommends project operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, reviews and recommends variances as necessary.
- Assist in the pre-project stages with client legal and compliance teams as required
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in delivering a Cloud / PaaS / SaaS platform
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Stakeholder management experience at various levels
- Vendor management experience
- Consulting experience advantageous
- Solid MS Project/Smartsheet/Program Scheduling capabilities
- Propensity to predict client needs, and identify opportunities where we can support them in executing their strategies
- Experience in being a trusted advisor - providing their point of view and pragmatic advice to management regarding project delivery, governance and controls
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with colleagues and clients
- Project Management - Professional certification or accreditation in project or program management
- Experience developing PMO approaches and techniques to increase maturity
- Experience working in corporate enterprise, including executive stakeholders, risk and security management frameworks as well as ITIL and ITSM frameworks desirable
- Knowledge of a Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience in an Application Development and Infrastructure build
- Effective communication skills comprising excellent spoken and written English for communicating with clients over the phone, in person and via email.
- Exemplary organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work in an environment with changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin email@example.com