This role is a part of the Audio & Commissioning Team, requiring you to own projects and operate POMT's Testing, Commissioning, and Configuration stages throughout the project life cycle.
This role is responsible for the authorising of the project to be closed and accepted into the Support Services team workflow for ongoing post-project service. This role will be required to undertake a high degree of training given the requirement to specialise in his field as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
The approach to Configuration is to ensure that as much as possible is conducted off-site prior to equipment being shipped to site, with a process and finer detail to be defined by this role for the business.
A vital element of this role is the management of the Quality Assurance (QA) process, as well as services onboarding from development to production within a client's environment. In addition, this role is expected to support the 'day one' client operations and working alongside our highly established teams to strengthen our Installation process.
- Finalise elements of POMT projects
- Testing, Commisioning, and QA of full Audio Visual systems and complete relevant documentation
- Complete off-site system commissioning and pre-configuration
- Build, deploy, and commission audio files
- Maintain a high understanding of the solutions POMT deploys
- Work with clients to configure and work through all IT processes
- Be lead client point of contact for all IT requirements
- Configuration and set up of IT & network devices
- Maintain IT documentation throughout projects
- Building, deploying, and commissioning audio files
- On-site system support and troubleshooting
- On-site system commissioning, system testing, and project close out
- Managing the transition from project to launch coordination
- Essential product knowledge in QSC, Biamp, including programming & Commissioning.
- Demonstrate a high-level of IT, soft codec platforms, VC and AV skills
- Sound technical knowledge and have a keen interest in the technology space
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, and a genuine interest in assisting the team and our client base.
- Willingness to undertake a high degree of training
- Desirable product knowledge in Polycom, Crestron & Cisco
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org