We are seeking a Support Services Technician to provide 2nd line support and technical assistance to our clients as part of the Support Services Team. This will be across all POMT solutions (Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV).
This role has two points of focus:
1/ Service delivery of POMT's SLA based support contracted clients, located at various locations throughout Sydney, along with mentoring and supporting the more junior members of the team.
2/ Supporting the events requirements of our clients. These events will range from smaller scale support events in the client’s external client spaces to larger corporate events such as EOY conferences and All Hands events.
- On-site client support / troubleshooting
- Preparation of Preventative Maintenance Reports
- On-site client events support utilising latest collaboration technology (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Workplace by Meta Streaming) as well as audio, vision and lighting equipment.
- Working at all stages of the event process from liaising with clients about the needs of their event, bump-in, operating and bump-out.
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment for events
- Experience in use of audio, visual and lighting equipment including camera operation, audio mixing desks, vision switchers etc
- A very keen interest in workplace collaboration technology
- Superior customer service skills to work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and remain focused, friendly and calm when dealing with customers
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to work alone and as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations