This role has a fast-paced, high-performance focus where the ability to get stuff done in the name of delivering a first-class result for the customer is always front of mind. You’ll find satisfaction in helping to deliver amazing projects whilst working with the latest workplace technology and being surrounded by a great team all whilst based from the POMT “Workshop” – our state of the art technology experience centre.
If you’re looking for a role where no two days are the same, this could be the role for you.
As a senior member of our team, you’ll be a trusted advisor for the business, and called upon to cast your experienced eye over difficult technical issues.
- Support the solutions team with complex briefs and proposals for some of Australia’s most well-known brands
- Immerse yourself in bleeding edge technology seeking to achieve first time integrations without a roadmap but with key vender support and team members to guide you
- Work from technology concept through to integration and deployment as well as supporting teams onboard and support the technology within a production environment
- Be the conduit between POMT and our client’s IT teams in order to answer questions and design the IT requirements for a successful integration between the client network and POMT’s technology solution
- Depict the solution design for both high and low levels design via the use of Visio/Diagrams.net
- Testing and verification of new technologies and each component in the chain
- Document and distribute the learnings in order to keep the business informed, and for future reference.
- A curious mind and a desire to share the information you come across with the wider business
- Possess excellent written communication skills, with the ability to speak to people at all levels of an organisation
- A methodical approach to testing and documentation
- determination to work through any problem, for both support escalations and project commissioning issues
- A continuous learning mindset and the desire to obtain industry certifications is required, such as Poly, Zoom, Microsoft, Meraki, and Cisco
- Experience with video conferencing platforms, particularly SaaS platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Corporate IT background would be advantageous, along with ITIL knowledge of change management and service management
- Familiarity with network switch configuration and design principles is also highly regarded, along with Meraki network management
- M365 will be a second home for you, along with knowledge of conditional access policies, PowerShell, and how to troubleshoot authentication issues.
- Knowledge of device management in Google Workspace admin is desirable
Contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Lawton email@example.com