In this role you will grow and foster new customer relationships across Queensland, whilst leveraging off our highly established Sydney client base.
You will work alongside the Consulting, Design, and Support Services teams to ensure a complete end-to-end service is provided from Strategy through to the day two management of the client environment.
- Establish Business Development and Management functions within Queensland
- Identifying new business, conducting competitor and market analysis and generating and converting sales leads
- Work with the Head of Solutions to develop new services and solutions for POMT to take to market, for example developing and executing a go to market for new verticals such as Health or Education.
- Support and manage the quote/estimation creation process
- Preparation of presentations and proposals
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Establish and maintain current client and future assigned client relationships
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and digital events
- A proven history of executing sales strategy and demonstrated ability to grow business, identify and generate new market opportunities and increase customer base.
- Extensive understanding of Audio Visual and Workplace Technology
- Autonomous, can-do attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong Time Management
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders and customers
- Interest and appreciation for hardware and software solutions
- Ability to think on your feet and apply your breadth of knowledge to identifying and solving customer problems
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with a focus on Workplace Technology
- Direct field experience working with vendors, channels and particularly end users with a focus on corporate & enterprise customers
- Existing commercial relationships, both vendor and broader industry is desirable
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin email@example.com