This role calls for an innovative, ambitious and self-driven professional who is highly experienced in the installation of Audio Visual and associated technologies within large project and construction environments.
We have an exciting new opportunity within our Melbourne Team and are seeking to hire an experienced Installation Technician.
You are both technical and process minded with a keen eye for detail and the ability to provide impeccable communication.
You are able to provide brilliant customer service whilst engaging with all POMT team members involved in the project deployment activities.
You will be responsible for onsite installation activities alongside our teams who are passionate about what they do and why they do it.
You are experienced in solution integration (both physical and virtual) and have a passion for delivery, a desire to learn and to rapidly develop your own expertise.
- Highly proficient installation technician with a great attitude
- Ability to work on a construction site and coordinate with other trades
- A strong understanding of Audio Visual design principles
- Self-managing and can make logical day-to-day operational decisions
- Can read and interpret floor plans and schematics
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can drive and work in a team
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Valid manual driver's license
- Valid Green/white Card
- Install various Audio Visual and IT hardware
- Site coordination
- Cable infrustructure installation and termination
- Customer service
- Solution testing
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org