In this exciting new role you will be pivotal to the success of the Audio and Commissioning Team.
You'll be an integral part of POMTs testing, commissioning and configuration stages throughout the project life cycle.
Our approach to configuration is to ensure that as much as possible it is conducted off site prior to equipment being shipped to site, with completion and finer detail to be finalised on site.
You'll be supporting our deployment process by working with our highly established teams to strengthen our Installation process.
- At least 3 years+ experience in IT (Cert III in IT a bonus)
- Demonstrate a high-level of IT, soft codec platforms, VC and AV skills
- Sound technical knowledge and have a keen interest in the technology space
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, and a genuine interest in assisting the team and our client base.
- Desirable product knowledge in QSC, Biamp, Polycom, Crestron, Cisco
- Willingness to undertake a high degree of training
- Testing, Commissioning QA of full AV systems and documentation
- The ability to learn and understand the solutions POMT deploys
- Work with clients to configure and work through all IT processes
- Be lead client point of contact for all IT requirements
- Configuration and set up of IT & network devices
- Maintain IT documentation throughout projects
- Building, deploying, and commissioning audio files
- On-site system support / troubleshooting
- Managing the transition from project to launch coordination
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org