Reporting directly to the Head of Sales you will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy. You'll design and executes high-impact, multi-channel brand marketing campaigns that leverage all possible channels to meet the business needs.
- Lead, develop and implement integrated marketing and communication strategies
- Coordinating the development of a range of marketing campaigns and activities
- Work with the Business Development and Delivery teams to produce case studies of completed projects
- Manage and coordinate POMT participation for trade shows, media and/or corporate events as required
- Lead-generation tasks, such as outreach to existing customers to increase referrals and word of mouth engagement
- Sourcing, curating, creating and planning content for our social media channels
- Assist in the maintenance of POMT’s website CMS and respond to enquires
- Support the development and delivery of the company marketing plan
- Assisting with writing/editing and preparing proposal and bid templates
- Editing and proofreading content.
- 3-5 years of professional marketing/communications experience
- High proficiency in digital, social and email marketing
- Experience coordinating events with minimal supervision
- Metrics/ROI focused and know how to generate leads & track to sales
- Have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with relevant stakeholders.
- Be an intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Previous experience working within Workplace Technology and Architecture & Design industries.
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org