Onsite Support and Event Specialist | Sydney
We are seeking an Onsite Support team member to provide 1st line support and technical assistance, with additional focus on event operating and will be part of the Support Team who are embedded within a client's premises. This will be across all POMT solutions (Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV).
This role will be based from our client's office in the Sydney CBD.
In addition to technical support the role's primary focus will be the service delivery to POMT's SLA based support contracted clients.
What You Will Do
- On-site client support / troubleshooting
- Preparation of Preventative Maintenance Reports
- On-site client events support utilising latest collaboration technology (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Workplace by Meta Streaming) as well as audio, vision and lighting equipment.
- Working at all stages of the event process from liaising with clients about the needs of their event, bump-in, operating and bump-out.
What You Will Have
- A very keen interest in workplace collaboration technology
- Superior customer service skills to work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- Experience in Microsoft Teams & Zoom
- Crestron & AMX experience.
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and remain focused, friendly and calm when dealing with customers
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin email@example.com
Apply for this job
Apply for this job DIRECTLY
Please complete some basic information and we will reach out for further details