We are seeking an AV “all rounder” who has excellent general AV knowledge and problem solving skills. This position will be assisting our support team for service calls and onsite support, as well as providing assistance with installation and commissioning. A customer focused individual who enjoys working with cutting edge technology and great work day variety will excel in this position.
This hybrid role calls for an innovative, ambitious and self-driven professional who is highly experienced in the installation of Audio Visual and associated technologies within large project and construction environments. As an Install/Onsite Support team member, you will also provide additional support and technical assistance to the embedded resource within a client's premises including Webinars and Event Support. This will be across all POMT solutions (Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV).
This role will be based within various client sites in Melbourne CBD.
- Attend service calls at finished client sites
- Assist with OSS (on-site support) / troubleshooting at the offices of numerous high profile clients
- On-site client events support utilising latest collaboration technology (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Workplace by Facebook Streaming and Zoom Webinars)
- Service products from manufacturers such as Crestron, Biamp, Extron, Shure, Poly, Cisco etc.
- On-site client training (administrator and end user)
- Help the small projects team with installation and commissioning of small projects
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org