POMT is seeking to fill the role of Audio Visual & Workplace Technology Onsite Facilities Support Technician to provide 1st line support, account management and technical liaison as part of the Support Services Team embedded within a client's premises.
Responsibility to provide 1st line support, account management and technical liaison as part of the Support Services Team embedded within a client's premises. This will be across all POMT solutions (Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV).
The role will be based out of a client's office more than likely within the Melbourne CBD.
In addition to technical support the role's primary focus will be the service delivery to POMT's SLA based support contracted clients and it is expected that the role will be required to support the junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years hands on experience and be proficient with:
- An understanding of Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV technologies
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and remain focused, friendly and calm when dealing with customer
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required for communication with international vendor
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Superior customer service skills to work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- On-site client support / troubleshooting
- On-site client events support utilising latest collaboration technology (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Workplace by Facebook Streaming)
- Preparation of Preventative Maintenance Reports
- Approval of relevant project completion documentation associated with project to support migration
- On-site client training (administrator and end user)