POMT is a nationwide workplace technology specialist who seeks to make the critical connections between property, HR, and information technology functions, for a seamless and unrivalled experience of the modern workplace. This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that continually strives for excellence. You'll be part of a team-oriented and results-based culture, where your ideas will always be heard
We are seeking Onsite Support team members to provide 1st line support and technical assistance as part of the Support Team who will be embedded within a client's premises. This will be across all POMT solutions (Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV).
These roles will be based out of our client's office in Sydney's CBD.
In addition to technical support the role's primary focus will be the service delivery to POMT's SLA based support contracted clients.
- A very keen interest in workplace collaboration technology
- Superior customer service skills to work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and remain focused, friendly and calm when dealing with customers
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- On-site client support / troubleshooting
- On-site client events support utilising latest collaboration technology (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Workplace by Facebook Streaming)
- Preparation of Preventative Maintenance Reports
- Approval of relevant project completion documentation associated with project to support migration
- On-site client training (administrator and end user)
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Lawton email@example.com