The AV Team Coordinator is responsible for the overall management and coordination of various activities that support the core AV business in the delivery, support and sale of projects.
In this role you'll be responsible in partaking in and managing resources to follow defined processes using critical analysis to test components and / or configurations specific to project variables (e.g. device models, firmware versions), as well as testing of new hardware and product capabilities to assess and recommend fit for purpose and future use within POMT projects.
You will ensure the documentation and dissemination of information to Projects, Support and Sales teams of the above testing and outcomes.
This knowledge sharing can take place in various forms including:
- Consulting advice to the Solutions team
- Support to Project teams on delivery
- Face to face knowledge transfer sessions
- Knowledge base articles
Where testing and investigation uncovers improvements to delivery within the Projects, Support or Sales teams, the AV Team Coordinator will ensure they and their team communicate these improvements to facilitate improved client delivery by POMT.
- Lead and schedule resources to manage testing of products and configurations for projects
- Develop processes to qualify new hardware and methodologies for deployment
- Develop processes to test solution configurations for project requirements
- Apply critical analysis to diverse technologies to assist managing risk across the business
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Provide Solutions Team with data to deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers
- Provide Deployment Teams with information on best practices
- Provide Support Team with information and tools to maintain deployments
- Proactive dissemination of knowledge
- Gain certifications to better your industry knowledge and support POMT’s overall partner certification status
- Mentor junior team members
- Experience leading small teams in a technology setting
- Experience managing change in a technology setting
- Outstanding language skills both written and oral
- Experience building and maintaining productive relationships both internally and externally
- Extensive experience designing and deploying complex audio, video and control integrations
- Practical understanding of network technologies including audio and video over IP
- Broad experience in various areas of Audio Visual technology such as: Unified communications, Programming, digital signage, room controls, room systems, room audio
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis
- A curious mindset - desire to understand how things work
- Experience and confidence in managing processes within an agile / dynamic environment