Audio Visual Support Services Technician | Sydney
We are seeking a Support Services Technician to provide 2nd line support and technical assistance to our clients as part of the Support Services Team. This will be across all POMT solutions (Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution and IPTV).
The role's primary focus will be the service delivery to POMT's SLA based support contracted clients and it is expected that the role will be required to support the junior members of the team.
This is a hands on role and requires both the ability to undertake the daily team duties and tasks.
- An understanding of Audio Visual, Workspace Management and Media Distribution, Video Wall and IPTV technologies
- Proficient in servicing products from manufacturers such as Crestron, Biamp, Extron, Samsung etc
- Ability to adapt to varying situations and remain focused, friendly and calm when dealing with customer
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required for communication with international vendor
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Superior customer service skills to work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- On-site client support / troubleshooting
- Undertaking Preventative Maintenance routines and preparing reports
- Approval of relevant project completion documentation associated with project to support migration
- On-site client training (administrator and end user)
- Upkeep of our Service Desk tool
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Apply for this job DIRECTLY
Please complete some basic information and we will reach out for further details