This role is tasked with ownership and delivery management of Collaboration Services Centre (CSC) deliverables as well as the management of POMT’s internal IT environment as a System Administrator.
The role will be engaged during a project and will be responsible for the set up and configuration of the various cloud platforms POMT provides. The role will work closely with the Launch Coordinators and Project Management Office to ensure the various environments are fit for purpose. The role will remain connected to the ACO, PRG and INS teams so as to manage defects and or issue resolution.
Once the project is complete the CSC will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and management of the environment.
Ultimately the role needs to ensure the client is successful in achieving their technology goals and will do so via the delivery of creative customer service.
Additionally the role will be responsible for the management of POMT’s internal IT environment including but not limited to; Application, Desktop & Network support. As this role will be based from POMT’s Sydney CBD office, the role will also be responsible for the management of the technical operational aspects of this location which includes but is not limited to; Preventative Maintenance, Event Set Up and Support.
- Provide first contact for our clients and ensure all requests/incidents are logged within our ticketing system
- Provide initial Level 1 & 2 troubleshooting/diagnosing of issues
- Coordinate level 4 technicians to site if required
- Liaise with third-party companies for repairs and replacements
- Ensure our tickets are resolved in alignment with our SLAs
- Attend meetings with clients to review open and previous tickets
- Set up and management of cloud based platforms for client deployments and production environments
- Support in field teams to deploy the platforms and associated hardware technologies
- Administration of POMT’s IT environment
- Provide end user training for applications such as Appspace, Zoom Webinars, Crestron XiO
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong time management skills
- A purpose driven, customer-first attitude
- An understanding of Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, Meeting Room Solutions, Workspace Management, Digital Signage, and IPTV
- Ability to prioritise requests and tickets and remain focused, friendly and calm when dealing with customers
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Superior customer service skills to work efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- Zoom, Zoom Platform Settings, & Zoom Rooms
- Microsoft Teams
- Appspace - digital signage
- IT experience
- Previous Service Desk roles
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin email@example.com