In this role you will be engaged at the mid way point of projects and will guide the client through the successful launch sequence for the technology that is being delivered.
You will ensure that the client is successful in achieving their technology goals, whilst enabling our internal teams to focus on future projects.
You will work closely with our Project Management team to ensure there is a smooth transition and remain connected to the Commissioning, Install and Engineering teams to manage defects and issue resolution.
- Experience coordinating and delivering multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Document production skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders and clients
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build effective client relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisation skills and strong time management
- Interest and appreciation for hardware and software solutions
- Ability to think on your feet and apply your breadth of knowledge to identifying and solving customer problems
- Understanding of Audio Visual and Workplace Technology
- Training plan creation & delivery
- Creating user guides and training resources
- User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Quality control of installed solution against the plan and POMT standards
- Post launch onsite presence
- Monitor defects, user issues and provision further training where required
- Regular client interaction for a specific period
- Assess solution performance
- Identify issues before they become problems