This role calls for an innovative, ambitious and self-driven professional. The position will be based out of our Sydney or Melbourne office, supporting projects in NSW as well as nationally and internationally. You will work closely with our Consulting, Solutions and Projects Teams to design and communicate accurate details for our clients across all phases of engagement.
- Own the Engineering of projects, ensuring accuracy in the design.
- Oversee the documentation including architectural coordination and schematics
- Review and tweak the design according to architectural and site requirements
- Support the creation of new designs including development of audio, acoustic and technical system specifics
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge base across required products and technologies (audio, video, control, UC, Network, Mechanical)
- Collaborate in testing new products and defining integration requirements
- Develop new systems to aid in communicating project information
- Working with fabrication and manufacturing of custom hardware
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies and maintain relationships with key vendors
- Experienced with UC and AV Engineering, you will bring experience from a project, design or consultancy background
- A strong understanding of workplace technology and AV Integration
- You'll understand architectural and construction practices, with an ability to work with other consultants and trades to find workable solutions
- You will have the ability to digest and create documentation to support designs including architectural annotative layouts, elevations, schematics and basic modelling
- You'll have a strong understanding of audio and electrical theory as it applies to audio visual systems
- You'll be proficient in reading and understanding technical documentation and self-train or seek out supporting information to ensure solutions and systems are sound
- You'll have experience in drafting (e.g., AutoCAD), drawing and creation of supporting documentation for small and large projects
- You can aptly delegate and manage time, tasks, expectations and team members for multiple concurrent projects.
Please contact us via the link or send your resumé directly to our Chief of Staff Amanda Cubbin firstname.lastname@example.org